The MQ Whiteman MSHE series Truss Screed is a superior truss screed for levelling pavement and industrial floors. Due to its modular design, operators can adapt the screed to meet their specific length requirements by adding or removing sections. Featuring durable steel construction, a powerful Honda engine and 10-gauge galvanised steel screed blades, this truss screed provides dependable and maximum performance on every job.
- Rugged steel construction prevents screed from flexing and riding over firm concrete to achieve optimum levelling
- Eccentric shaft design produces 8000 vibrations per minute
- Honda GX340 engine provides hassle-free operation and low engine emissions
- Heavy-duty screed blades are constructed from 10-gauge galvanised steel for rust resistance and greater durability
- Modular truss design comes for adaptable screed length to suit specific job requirements (maximum length is 19.8 m)
- The MQ Whiteman Truss Screed MSHE series comes with a range of optional accessories to suit various slab requirements
- This product is covered by the Flextool Promise - click here to learn more
Flextool is the exclusive distributor for all MQ Whiteman equipment in Australia.