The Flextool Brick and Masonry Saw FBS-36E offers high precision cutting of bricks and building blocks. A mitre guide and locking mechanism allows for customised and precise cutting on a wide range of angles. Designed with a trolley equipped with pneumatic wheels and handles for easy set up and manoeuvrability. User safety is at the core of its design with debris and blade guards and water flow control system for dust suppression.
- Electric motor. Plugs into a standard 240 volt / 10 amp power outlet.
- Rubber splash guard. Reduced water splash back. Protects against the build-up of slurry on critical components.
- Conveyor cart with mitre guide for customised cutting on a wide range of angles.
- Push button control for easy water flow control and dust suppression.
- Hinged blade guard for enhanced user protection. Easy access to change the blade.
- Equipped with locking mechanism to ensure precise and accurate cutting and enhance operator safety. Maximum blade size of 355 mm. Maximum cutting depth of 125 mm.
- Foot pedal control allows operator to hold material when cutting.
- Foldaway pneumatic wheels for easy and safe onsite manoeuvrability. Optimised stability during operation.
- Central lifting hook for easy and safe onsite handling.
- This product is covered by the Flextool Promise - click here to learn more
Technical Information (download)